Sausage Cheese Breadstuff On Sticks
Sausage Cheese Bread on Sticks
250g (2 cups) all-purpose flour
one tsp salt
one tbsp sugar
one tsp instant dry out yeast
125ml (1/2 cup) of warm milk
42g (3 tbsp) of butter, melted.
one large egg
125g (or more) of fresh/block mozzarella cheese, cutting every bit y'all prefer.
Sausage (Wiener/Frankfurter), plenty for 8 pieces of bread.
one egg, beaten.
one loving cup of Panko (Japanese breadcrumbs), toasted until golden brown.
Baking temperature: 200°C top-bottom heat
Baking time: xx minutes. An oven may vary.
All-purpose flour: one loving cup = 125 grams
Milk: one loving cup = 250 ml
Please utilization it accordingly every bit the given recipe.
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the dough ingredients using a rigid spoon for five minutes or utilization a mixer for three minutes, until the dough smooth, soft, together with sticky.
- Cover & residuum at a warm house for xc minutes.
- In a pan on medium heat, toast Panko breadcrumbs until golden brown, ready aside.
- Cut mozzarella cheese together with Wiener/Frankfurter/sausages into pieces or utilization mini wiener.
- Put the sausage & cheese on a skewer/stick. Make 8 skewers/sticks.
- Use flour to grip the mucilaginous dough together with separate the dough into 8 pieces. Shape into minor balls.
- Flatten the dough into an oval next the length of the sausage on the skewer
- Wrap the sausage amongst the dough, secure the seam.
- Dip inward the egg evenly together with coat evenly amongst toasted Panko breadcrumbs.
- Put on a baking tray together with bake for xx minutes at 200°C.
- Serve warm hot if y'all desire the stretchy cheese.
- Serve amongst a dipping sauce of your choice.