Corn Bake White Sauce/Bechamel Sauce
Corn Bake White sauce/Bechamel sauce
Stir youngster corn vegetables:
ane tbsp Butter.
ane minor Onion, finely chopped.
Carrot, finely diced.
Broccoli, minor florets.
Tomato, minor cubed.
ane minor tin (330g weight without liquid) of sugariness corn.
Salt & freshly solid soil dark pepper to taste.
White sauce/Bechamel sauce:
2-3 tbsp butter
two tbsp all-purpose flour
ane loving cup (250ml) milk
Season to taste: freshly solid soil dark pepper, salt, nutmeg.
I job an oval dish pan: 23 x fifteen x iii cm
Oven temperature: 220°C
Baking time: xx minutes preheated oven.
- In a pan, melt ane tbsp of butter, add together chopped onion. Stir until softened.
- Add carrot, broccoli, tomato. Season amongst tabular array salt together with pepper according to your taste.
- Add the sugariness corn. Stir together with gear upward vegetables until softened exactly notwithstanding crunchy.
- Pour all to a baking dish. Set aside.
- In roughly other saucepan/small pot, melt 2-3 tbsp of butter, add together 4 together with stir until melt.
- Over depression heat, kickoff pouring the milk a petty at a fourth dimension piece stirring.
- Stir the sauce until smoothen Use a strainer if necessary.
- Pour the white sauce over the stir-fried corn.
- Sprinkle amongst shredded mozzarella cheese or slices of fresh mozzarella. Add oregano.
- Bake for xx minutes at 220°C. An oven may vary.
- Serve warm.